Seaweed Iceland Dulse - RAW
Seaweed Iceland Dulse Raw Description
- All Natural
- Wild Hand Harvested
- No Preservatives
- Product of Iceland
- Dulse is a fat free, cholesterol free food, rich in vitamin B6, dietary and soluble fiber, protein, iodine and potassium. It has the highest iron content of any sea vegetable.
- Dulse grows wild and is harvested by hand from pure Icelandic waters. It's dried using renewable geothermal energy to bring you the highest quality food source with a low carbon footprint.
- In Icelandic, dulse is known as sol. Throughout the centuries Icelanders ate dulse with butter, added it to soups, mixed it with barley for breadmaking and traded it for meat, fish and other food.
- Today dulse is used to enhance soups, sauces and casseroles. Dulse can also be enjoyed as a healthy snack right from the package, cut down as topping for salad, fish and meat dishes or toasted until crispy for use on sandwiches, popcorn, pasta or pizza.
- The price per package includes shipping and handling in the Continental United States. For orders from outside the Continental United States, please email us at email@example.com
Serving Size: 5 g (1/4 Cup)
Servings per Container: 10
Other Ingredients: Dulse (Palmaria Palmata).May contain small shells or stone particles.
For best cooking results, soak it in water for 10 minutes and then cook for 5-10 minutes.
Free Of Fat, preservatives.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.